Monday, December 5, 2011

NOOOOO!

There are no words to express the pain and distress I am feeling right now. Somehow, all of my posts that are more than a week old... GONE! I'm not sure if my account got hacked, or if I got some kind of virus, but all of my hard work from the past few months has disappeared. 

Don't fret too much, I still have much of my old content backed up either on my thumb or hard drive, but unfortunately, all of your comments are lost forever :(

It's going to take me a while to put all of it back together with the correct photos and original publishing dates. For this reason, my regular Monday post is being postponed, pushed back possibly until next week. I'm really sorry for all of this, especially to the artists I met this weekend who were looking forward to my new features! 

Hang tight, y'all... I'm working as fast as I can. Thanks for your patience. 

Follow me on the twitters @iamjennad

No comments:

Post a Comment